Xbox 360 has died YET AGAIN!!!

i dont think it was the power supply but maybe
and tbh i think your just really unlucky
becouse i dont no any one personally that has a rrod 360 and thats a lot of people

Yet, its happened to me twice, a few weeks from each other... ha...

I do have to say that if somethings going to go wrong, it will with me no fail. I have no idea what I've done to deserve it, but, there you go.

hey look on the bright side
its going to be fixed
and going to be fixed for free

I'de be sending an e-mail to Microsoft and requesting some kind of compensation(like one of the new 360's when they come out). The same thing happened to me with Dell, I had one of their TV's it kept overheating, I tried to return it but it was the 36th day on a 30 day return policy, after 5 or 6 exchanges of defective TV's they finally accepted the return, but it was still a pain to get the money from them, and never actually got fully refunded, but I got a good amount back.

Well, updated news. I had it off for a while, turn it on, it works again, and I just completed a race of PGR4. Its still working...

I don't trust the damn thing, but if its working fine sometimes, it can't be a hardware failure.

EDIT:

Gone again. I got through 1 and a half races, and then lines down the screen. Reset, and 3 red lights.
Somethings not right.

Lol I am glad I never brought one of them. They sound like a pile of horse shit.

But what could it be, if after a bit of cooling time, it works for a few minutes and goes again? Power Supply?

never seen one in real life only pics or at the shops...but does the case come apart or anything so you can run it without it being covered and maybe with a portable fan blowing on it to see if it is overheating once and for all?

Back
Top Bottom