XBox 360 Brute Edition omfg

omg so we got the

Core system $300
Premium system $400
XBox 360 Elite Edition $480

Now introducing the XBox 360 Brute Edition
When will they stop?

I love the part where it say that the core will drop to $250 I'm so going to buy it!

A source close to Microsoft has revealed to TeamXbox.com that the company is working on another edition of the Xbox 360.

"The Core Edition will drop to $250 to compete with the Nintendo Wii, while the Xbox 360 Elite will replace the Xbox 360 Premium," our source told us. "The Xbox 360 Brute will compete with the 60GB edition of the PlayStation 3."

According to our source, the Xbox 360 Brute Edition will feature a flash-based hard drive provided by Samsung with a 1 Terabyte (1000 gigabytes) capacity.

The Brute will also replace the Xbox 360 DVD drive for LG's Super Multi Blu drive, allowing the Xbox 360 to read both Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD media.

Other features of the Xbox 360 Brute Edition are built-in Wi-Fi, an Xbox 360 wireless headset and a Microsoft Sidewinder Freestyle Pro, giving the Xbox 360 a motion sensitive to compete with the Wii remote and the PlayStation 3 SIXAXIS controller.

The Xbox 360 Brute Edition is expected to go on sale this holiday season for $599.

That sounds too good to be true. 1TB drive in there? Those things are expensive. I didn't know that Microsoft can license Sony's Blu-Ray technololgy. That's something though and does look like a good buy...if it happens.

ya if they had 1TB flash hdd's I would so have one in my computer lol, but it would probably cost $1000's

yeah , flash drives of up to 36gb are only just being added to higher ended laptops to speeeed up loading times etc so a 1tb flash drive would not even be made in small enough format for consoles yet

lol another fake. ok now this April fool's thing is getting excessive. im glad it's only one day out of the year. haha

Back
Top Bottom