xbox...360?

Vurnakes

Baseband Member
Ok, heres my question: Should I go ahead and pay the insane price of an xbox 360 or just keep my plain xbox? I am really interested in games like Madden and other sports games. Most of these types are beggining to wind down and I don't want to buy them if i can buy something different for the 360. So should I go ahead and buy madden 07 now for xbox ... or just get the 360 and madden after I get enough money?

Hah, $499 is not an insane price (if you want the Platinum Package) for the Xbox 360. You might as well save up and/or sell your Xbox to get the Xbox 360. Microsoft has pretty much abandoned the Xbox, so you won't be seeing many good games out for it. I'm saving up right now for my Xbox 360, but I'm keeping my Xbox so I can have an extra Xbox for those Halo 2 LAN parties. :)

I for one was in the same boat as you were. Did i buy it? oh hell yes. is it worth it? every fricken penny. Its not that insane of a price to pay once you start playing it. To make it worth more make sure you get xbox live if you don't already have that.

yes please it'll be a good decision. oddly enough throw in 2 controllers and a few games and you can get between 120-150 for your old xbox on ebay.

Vurnakes said:
so i shouldn't waste money buying plain xbox version... just save for 360 right?

Yeah, don't even bother investing more in your Xbox. Just save up for the Xbox 360 instead.

the only thing microsoft is doing for the xbox is giving the xbox 360 updates to play the rest of the old games >.>

change it into a linux box and get the 360 (whatever you do, dont get the core, even if you have to wait for premium to get in stock) you pay an extra 250+ (no joke, its marked up more when you buy it seperately for "packaging"

No. There are games still coming out for the Xbox, but not from Microsoft Game Studios.

Yeah, I agree. Just change it into a Linux or Xbox Media Center. :)

Back
Top Bottom