Xbox 360

Re: Which looks better?

Nah, white brings out the art in the X360's design. Black just covers it up. Don't worry, when it comes out, you can buy custom faceplates! :D

this is unfair, alvino you posted the ugliest ps3 ever, look now base your votes...if your going by looks at least show the nicest stock looks each company has instead of showing the 360 vs ugly plain grey that nobody likes...now to me the ps3 looks better, grand piano type shine and so elegant, i dunno thats just me, i prefer the ps3 than the ugly plastic looking xbox anyday, btw im not biased towards SONY either because now i own xbox and ps2 and i must say xbox is better

the votes are tied and i wonder what happens if a mod bans a mod? Ever tried that before?

that would be funny though. LOL and you can unban yourself.

I don't care what it looks like, the ps3 will be far surperior to the xbox 360. it's all about performance with me. I think they look about the same anyway, the ps3 controller looks way cooler too.

I think the PS2 controller has always been the best one by far, but I donno about this new one. It better feel damn good.

money_man said:
this is unfair, alvino you posted the ugliest ps3 ever, look now base your votes...if your going by looks at least show the nicest stock looks each company has instead of showing the 360 vs ugly plain grey that nobody likes...now to me the ps3 looks better, grand piano type shine and so elegant, i dunno thats just me, i prefer the ps3 than the ugly plastic looking xbox anyday, btw im not biased towards SONY either because now i own xbox and ps2 and i must say xbox is better

Ooohhh...Sir Whine-a-lot. It doesn't matter which I post.

alvino said:
Haha, I like how the Revolution is gonna have different color options! However, who the hell puts controller ports on the top of the fricking console?! Same with the memory card slots! Ugh, that's a bad design flaw made by Nintendo.

It's only a prodo(proto?) type, i doupt they will keep it that way.

I like the PS3 just because to me it looks more simple and thats the style of things i like.

Yeah its prototype :p

Yeah it does look rather simpler. Noticed how the text on the front is the spiderman font?...I wonder what that means? hehe

As for the PS3 itself, this isn't a prototype, but the controller is I think as Dishdog says.

As for the Nintendo Revolution...anyone think that looks a bit computerised? Like its been rendered? Has anyone actually built that yet as it were? I've got to admit, I do like that design though of it...has a stylish look to it.

I honestly don't like the X-box 360's plastic look though, with the DVD rom drive styling. Though in real life, it'd probably shine and things, and look much better.

One thing I don't like about the PS3 though (only a little niggle) is the fact that the part where you put the BluRay disc in is concaved in and looks like the PS2's styling (though I think thats what there going for).

I know that this is a bit off topic, but does anyone know if the Bluray discs are indeed going to have protective covers on them? Like mini-discs? I think this will be great, and like cartridges, I think people will feel safer as they know they won't scratch as easy, or won't have to have the worry of DVD's with them skipping and such.

Anyone else like this idea? I've seen earlier versions of BlueRay with the cases, and I do like it :D

Back
Top Bottom