Xbox 360

Re: Which looks better?

Marshillboy said:
Yeah, I totally agree. I think it's so funny how alike the 360 and PS3 look (color, curvy case, overall look).

Well the X360 and the PS3's shapes are different. The PS3 has a convex shape with sharp angles, while the X360 has the concave shape with rounded edges...which makes it look like someone inhaling.

marshillboy said:
Almost like someone leaked a bit of info *shifty eyes*.

Haha, nah, those pics are all legit from gamespot.com :D

Marshillboy said:
Lol, makes the Revolution look a bit like an outcast... :D

Haha, I like how the Revolution is gonna have different color options! However, who the hell puts controller ports on the top of the fricking console?! Same with the memory card slots! Ugh, that's a bad design flaw made by Nintendo.

alvino said:
Well the X360 and the PS3's shapes are different. The PS3 has a convex shape with sharp angles, while the X360 has the concave shape with rounded edges...which makes it look like someone inhaling.

Haha, nah, those pics are all legit from gamespot.com :D

Haha, I like how the Revolution is gonna have different color options! However, who the hell puts controller ports on the top of the fricking console?! Same with the memory card slots! Ugh, that's a bad design flaw made by Nintendo.
I am not refering to the actual shape on the X360 and the PS3, just how they both have curved cases. And although the Revolution WILL have different color options ;) , nobody will care, because the former probably will still be ALOT better :D

alvino said:
Oh snap! I forgot to put a None/Neutral vote option....goshdarnit! :p

NOTE: If you don't like any of them, please just post it since I forgot to put an option for that...:p

This is out of charater for you.

Why? Am I supposed to sound all mean and enforcing because I'm a Moderator? Don't worry, Setishock, I'm just having a good day. :) To be honest, I haven't used emoticons for a LONGGG time.

well...

Just pointing out the Oh snap! is not how you normally talk. Don't mean to get anything started.

Haha, like how I've been using "Oi" instead of "Hey" when I IM other people? :D

To me for some strange reason, the x-box actually looks like a toy with the DVD style drive being a different colour. The PS3 looks rather good,
and strangly enough, the Nintendo actually doesn't look like a toy this time round, and the designers have done a good job of it. Very compact! Wonder what it has packed in it though. Nothing has really been released about it...

In my opinion though out of the X-box and PS3 (I dont take the Nintendo machines as serious contenders. They have a different route in mind) I'd choose the PS3 in looks, though I really like the Nintendo Revoloutions glowy small, compact look if you get what I mean. It looks computer generated though...they even made it yet?

That's the concept design. The official one hasn't been released yet. Yeah, the PS3's design isn't bad, the only complaint I have is the banana-shaped dildo controller. It's fricking fugly, and looks like I could snap it in half. The Xbox 360's controllers, on the other hand, is something that you can actually wrap your hands around.

Id say Xbox 360, because im not really into nintendo, and the PS2 boomerang(ish) looking controller looks retarded. I just wish they made XB360 in BLACK!

Back
Top Bottom