Wtf is Wrong with WMP11!?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
This is pissing me off, I get WMP11 and I think "hey, This isn't half bad."

I get my songs set up in my library, looks cool, easy to navigate..

Then this happens!

All of My Albums are seperated, They contain exactly the same information, but some seem to dislike each other and go off in their own directions for god knows why.

Thats just an example, My entire Library is like that.

What gets me, Is its not like they each get their own section, because obviously theres one section with like 4 songs in it.

And I don't want smartass comments about "Switch to this Media Player, its better than WMP. WMP Sucks." That's not an answer, It's spam. thankyou

Calm down dude, they have warnings when you test beta software, so you're obligated to understand that beta software is never perfect.

It's not in Beta Testing, It's Been Released. I think I might have found an answer.. After I "find album info" and close the "songs" view, and go back to it, Theyre grouped together, But the Album Cover isnt Always there.. I suppose I'll just have to add that myself.. Tedius ;_;

It's still beta. Microsoft releases beta software for public testing. You could always give some feedback, it'll help all of us get a better Windows Media Player in the long run.

you all beat me to it. betas are meant to have bugs. thats the whole point of them. if they were perfect then they would have been released as a proper version.

connchri said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What everyone else says, Beta software's not perfect, thats the point of Betas!

Umm yeah, that's my point. It's beta software and they obviously release it to the public so they can test it and provide feedback.

ArrizX had the same problem, think it was him, and he got told more or less the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom