wow what a day

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Today at school i was on the computers alot. i was "supposedly" doing french, but i got past a few blocked things in the computer (macs) and the website filter.

here we go

i got access to firefox which is blocked(by typing gopher:// in safari) i could do anything now

i set it as my default browser

when you go to preferences you can set it to connect directly to the internet instead of internet filter

so after school i went to the techie, told him everything about what i did, and hes like "this is why we block firefox and dont use it as the default browser"

and then im like "why not mod it? its open source" and then he said "thats the point, anyone can mod it even after we do"

At the end of the day this kid from my class stole a keyboard from the macs. lol

yeah so i got to go on google video and ebaumsworld and stuff today :)

somehow kids at my college are getting away with stealing overheads, monitors, tvs from classrooms in the middle of the day.

the overhead is by far the funniest one of them all. what is more obvious then walking down the hall with a gigantic overhead sitting in your hands? If you can get it into some bag, by all means do it. still as noticable as a blonde in asia.

Back
Top Bottom