wow...my friend thinks that crysis copied battlefield 1942....

Lol, that's what everyone is saying. Can you imagine how good if would run on a dual core system?

Get this: it cost more now to get DDR SDRAM than if you were to get DDR2 SDRAM. Can you believe that?

I'm still running on 1st generation Athlon 64 CPU, like when it first came out. I think the core is like Newcastle or something like that. One of those funny names. It's an ancient system. The motherboard isn't optimzed either because it was a cheap $80 motherboard at the time (the first ever PCI-express motherboard by Gigabyte). Yeah, that's old school. Officially museum quality because it's in the historty books for the first of everything. First PCI-express motherboard, first Athlon 64 CPU.

I wish i had spent the extra money and bought a quad core. But then again, what's the point in complaining about what you've bought with computer hardware? lol

Anyways, speaking of old school, about my Athlon64 3500 which some of you may remember, it was a "Clawhammer". I think that is one of the first of those chips to be released. That one will be ready for the museum soon enough. haha

Wow, I hate when people argue with me, and its too obvious that I am right, and they dont even know what they are talking about.

I cant wait til it comes out!! I will start downloading right away!! I have my fileplanet subscription and all ready.

If Clawhammer wsa the first, I think Newcastle was definitely the second to be released. So you don't have that PC anymore with the Athlon 64 3500+? Man, I never knew you had that. Now you got a kickass system!!!

If Clawhammer wsa the first, I think Newcastle was definitely the second to be released. So you don't have that PC anymore with the Athlon 64 3500+? Man, I never knew you had that. Now you got a kickass system!!!

oh i've still got it. It's sitting right next to the new one. I was using it about a month ago for something, i can't remember what. So she's still there when i need her, haha.

And thank you, my new one is pretty kick ass i agree. :D

With each PC system we own, it gets better and better always as we adapt to new technology. I'm sure when it comes time for me to get one going, it will be good too. I'm just debating if I should get a new build going since my old one still works fine.

Ah, least I can download it :D

Just got back from work. I was at work when the link must have appeared :(

Its going to take 1 hr and 25 minutes :D Not bad really!

Back
Top Bottom