borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
PC MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS guitar hero 3:

* Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
* CPU Processor: Intel Pentium D (Dual Core) 2.8GHZ or AMD Athlon 64 3500+
* Memory: XP - 1 GB RAM, Vista – 2GB RAM
* Hard Disk Space: 5.1 GB + 1GB Swap File
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 128 MB Video Memory
* Video Card (ATI): Radeon X800
* Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 7600
* Media Required: 4X DVD-ROM drive
* Windows XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard with latest drivers
* Guitar Hero 3 Official PC Guitar Controller

Crysis

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
RAM: 1GB (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
VRAM: 256MB of Graphics Memory
Storage: 12GB
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
ODD: DVD-ROM
DirectX: DX9.0c or DX10

LOL
I So want that game for my PC.
Just get another Controller and me and my brother can be playing the same song at the same time and shake the house.

Also DAM I would hardly be able to play that on my system.
I mean CPU, Ram, Sound, etc. are OK but my video card would be sad.

game creators really need to calm down on the graphics, crysis's playablity is yet to be determined, as its only single threaded(the demo only).

i dont like gutair hero but i feel sick to my stomach knowing that you should be able to play a game like that on a VERY cheap machine, there should just be an option to skip all the graphics, like when your in practice mode.

I have Guitar Hero 2 for the Xbox 360 (now dead though), so will most likely get 3 for the 360, so that I'll have two guitars :)
Its good its coming out for PC, but it shouldn't really push things that hard... seems like its been ported over from the consoles, and hasn't been worked with to work as well on PC... Colin Mcrae Dirt is the same.

Wow... those are high requirements just for Guitar Hero.

I'll be getting the XBOX 360 version instead anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom