Worst Movie Ever?

sanka

Daemon Poster
Could be High School Musical, but seeing as don't want to have to poke my eyes out with a toothpick I have never and will never watch it. Some things just can't be "unseen" (I learned the hard way).

It could also be catwoman, except Halle Berry's outfit was so hot that there was no possibility I could enjoy the movie even if it were good.

Also could be Epic movie (or any other movie in that series). Although I stopped watching after about 2 minutes, so that may not be fair either.

I'm gonna give it to HSM for portraying kids of my generation as people who actually like to sing and dance.

So, what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

The Curse of King Tut's Tomb. It was literally 5 hours of shit. The people pretty much go in circles during the whole movie and at the end King Tut is resurrected or something, grows some big white wings and shoots some really fake beams of light.

star wars and all that pointless bs. i fell asleep watching that as a child :D

my vote goes towards high school musical...i had to watch my young cousin one day and she wanted to watch that movie, as soon as it ended i had a strong feeling to commit murder..

Back
Top Bottom