World of Warcraft

the only tip i can give is....DON'T make a night elf if you're playing alliance. oh and btw alliance > horde

wow is $15 a month and u have to buy the game 29.99 and 20 for the expanson. first months free.

you can also buy prepaid cards if you buy the prepaid box.

HORDE FTW

blood elf pally :D

blood elfs are the shyt!!! I like the horde over allience even though my first charcter was a human rouge!!

I paid a few pounds for the game from PC world, and then you get 30 days free, after that its £8 a month.

So far I am an undead warrior, at level 5 played it for an hour or two before work, just getting the feel of it so far, but its looking well good......I take back anything I might have said about it before.

The patching took nearly 4hrs to complete, which meant that I didn't get to play it before bed last night, but was up at 7 so that was alright.

I was actually about to create a similar thread until I saw this.

Does anybody here still play Warcraft 3? I stumbled onto it a couple weeks ago in a shop for half price which was $35 but I wish I got the Frozen Throne expansion cause it was $20 but I had to buy a new guitar lead instead...

I was born in '90 so I was too young for WarCraft 1 & 2 pretty much and #3 was a first for me but I'm really into the storyline now so it's making me think about playing WoW which is something I thought I'd never play. I would've thought I'd join the alliance because I like playing as humans but the other race I like is undead so I'd probably either be an undead warlock or warrior.

What file size were the patches, GlasseyeUK??

I play Warcraft III from time to time. It is a pretty fun game, but it really screws with my mind because I know the game's point of view from the actual World of Warcraft game.

The patches can range anywhere from 3 to 4 megabytes, and a few go up to 600 megabytes (a major update, or a patch that will take you, say, from 2.0 to current, which is 2.3.3)

Back
Top Bottom