World Cup!!

Personally I think Argentina may have peaked too early, although their early form certainly indicates them as one of the favorites, I still think that Brazil have a good chance, the slow build of form is necessary for the world cup

Here's an odd thing, can anyone think of any team, other than England, who's players have had severe injuries during a match, you'll find it hard to find any, of course I'm not saying that any of the England faked their injuries, that was too obvious by the agony on their faces, I was speaking to a friend today, whose brother, a doctor, years ago was head of the England medical team, & he said that he can't understand the present run of injuries, he thinks that tthe present day player gets far more stressed than their 1980's counterparts.

I think its to do with the immense number of games that they play in the english league which is more then most other countries, so it leads them more prone to injuries.

Also modern day players are overpaid primadonnas, so that doesn't help :D

GlasseyeUK said:
Yep specially as Owen has gone home, and now Sven's rediculous to bring only 4 forwards has left us short.

Rooney is not fit enough to play a full match, and well why the hell we have a youngster who Sven hasn't even seen play, and has never even played a premiership game, so its going to be a challenge, we have Crouch the chump who can't do much, so against Equador we are going to have a tough match, we should beat them, but I can't see us getting through the quarter finals.....

Roll on Sunday
Can't wait till Sunday. GO ENGLAND!

Hehe.

Sad to say, I've gone off the whole World Cup, & I don't care if my home country, England, wins or not! nothing to do with the injuries, it's because they are SO c-r-a-p-p-y!! :(

The Amish Kid said:
Well US SUCKS. They just lost to Ghana and are now out of the tournament.
LoL i would love ghana to advance even more they are just a great team i think they are the underdogs

Brookfield said:
Sad to say, I've gone off the whole World Cup, & I don't care if my home country, England, wins or not! nothing to do with the injuries, it's because they are SO c-r-a-p-p-y!! :(

we won the group!! we cant be that crappy!!

GO ENGLAND!!

Back
Top Bottom