I only have 1 year on my CV as working with computers and only 5 years of interest in it.
I work at a school. so my day goes as following:
- Answering dumb questions and some half intelligent once in a while
- Give IT related advice
- Fixing IT related stuff, musty software issues
- Make scripts that
- Prevent students from messing things up (We don't have a central server anymore that i can access. So no group policies for me to play with)
- Makes things easier to do.... like choosing the right Fu**ing printer
- Unpacking and setting up new equipment
It's not all bad actually.
i am THE one that is in charge of all IT. So it's fine. also teachers and other students thinks i am a computer genius
So my job is not so bad
I also help out our school janitor with stuff. he is a great man. i like working with him
I have lots of time on my hand when i am free from work. so i still have my interest going just fine.
My main interest is gadgets, phones and hardware.