Work

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Today at work, we were closing, We had a BIG ACCIDENT happen and it took a hour too clean up. Then about 45 mins into the clean up we had a guy attempt to rob us. He musta been high. He got apiece of paper and wrote This is a robbery, stuck it to the drive though window. And asked us to open teh door for him. We called the cops. He told them he was telling us hello. Our manger said thats nice of him, but we still pressing charges. Then I went home, but my battery was dead. Closing was a lot of fun. I felt like writing back to the robber, Your a bad robber. But didn't anyways just had to let it out. O BTW, the cops searched him. All he had was a pipe, and some other things. No weopons.

Nik00117 said:
Today at work, we were closing, We had a BIG ACCIDENT happen and it took a hour too clean up. Then about 45 mins into the clean up we had a guy attempt to rob us. He musta been high. He got apiece of paper and wrote This is a robbery, stuck it to the drive though window. And asked us to open teh door for him. We called the cops. He told them he was telling us hello. Our manger said thats nice of him, but we still pressing charges. Then I went home, but my battery was dead. Closing was a lot of fun. I felt like writing back to the robber, Your a bad robber. But didn't anyways just had to let it out. O BTW, the cops searched him. All he had was a pipe, and some other things. No weopons.

*Weapons

*Great story my friend, I went to the movies and saw Serenity and it rockedz0red my s0ckz0rs

Well night :)

lol, I thought it was funny. I went to the manger and went someones trying to rob us. She went huh? She looked at the window and we just called tehc ops. Well all of us wer just trying not to laugh.

Lol, that robber must have been pretty pathetic or be influenced by something else to do something that stupid ! Lol ... always times like this which provides good laughs a few years later :)

We had a large bucket full of hot greese spell over. That wasn't so funny. We had to clean it up after it cooled down.

Back
Top Bottom