Words of Wisdom...

immortal143

In Runtime
IM SKILLED AS HELL AND I'M GONNA OWN SOME MORE!!!
go to w2pi.com or like look up it in youtube if you want to know what the hell i just meant

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

ok first of all wrong post woops^^ and second of all im not an internet tough guy but i did get a chuckle out of it(ps: im a little chubby and my moms the same way) but just cuz she may be big just doesnt mean that she has a life threatening disease that i sohuld not chuckle at a joke about it , ok lets put it in perspective... have you ever laughed at the dee dee dee thing? its pretty much the same thing so i know you were offended by this joke doesnt mean that im just automaticly a douchebag who only thinks of himself..ok..

How dare you post something like that on this forum. Everyone here is well aware of the condition that Chris' mom has and no one in their right mind would ever post a video about it. It is absolutely despicable and you should feel ashamed of yourself. Do you understand how much you offended him and his kin? You disgust me.

I might be 5'9'' and weigh 230 pounds, but that does not make me any less of a person than you. I just recently went through a bout of self-therapy and have only recently begun to realize who I truly am.

Something got lost in translation.

I have no idea what DJ and Thelis are talking about. . .
z0tdntknw.gif

ok i have a completly different post that has a fat joke in it and they are yelling at me for it

Back
Top Bottom