woooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
So happy guys, I just learnt book keeping and how to do VAT in accountance, I'm learning still but I think I can do VAT now really well, I did a VAT for a big company and I did it all correct but I left a few papers out that I did'nt understand, if I did then I'd of done it 100% but I did it all correct but got abit well, mixed up with the last few papers so I left them to my boss as for now I'd say I did 98.5% of the VAT properley, i'm well happy.

I mean, guys does anyone know or does accountance? Because now atm I work full time learning and doing the proper work and the more I work the more subjects I know, now when am older and feel as if I can do most things I will not need certificates will I? I mean i'll be my own boss, do you think ill get client if I can do their work at better rates the other accountants, I mean I could say I've trained with a 30year expreinced chartered accountant. Would this go down right ?

Thnx

Anthony

certificates will still go down better IMO ,

anyhows did you not do accountancy at UNI cos thats the more traditional entry route into accountancy
i know i hope one day to go into law and practice as a solicitor as accountancy isnt my particular field , i know in both the law degree and the LPC there are units to do with finance and i know if becoming a solicitor dosent go to well i can go into business of some kind with my law degree

Back
Top Bottom