Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
ok, as you can tell by the title im pretty excited!!! i just won an nvidia 6800 ultra 256mb, on ebay for 82bucks!!! im super excited! my abit motherboard comes in tomorrow and my amd athlon 2800 will come in later this week! as well as 256ram! my system will be as follows...

Coolmax 500watt psu
768mb pc3200 ddr
Nvidia 6800ultra 256mb agp8x
ABIT KV8 MAX3 754 amd

how do you think this sucker will perform? ill have over a gig of ram soon, but this is by far the best pc ive ever had, my best graphics right now is an x300 so this 6800ultra will blow that thing out of the water, anyway just wanted to see what you guys thought! thanks!

1258_1.JPG

It's alright. Your processor is skt. 754, why not save up and get something better?

The cards are great, obviously there are better tho. Ive got a 6800 aswell (see my sig). It runs vista aero with no problems. Just like compman said, your running socket 754, my board is 939, so there will be some performance difference.

I don't know much about computers but it looks like its going to be a bad to the bone system, congrats!

pooker said:
I don't know much about computers but it looks like its going to be a bad to the bone system, congrats!
It will be ok, but nothing compared to todays systems. But as long as it gets the jobs done, then thats all that matters.

yeah , it wont be as powerfull as some high end gaming systems but it will do what he wants and thats what matters

i remeber how happy i was when i bought my first computer off ebay :D....feels great now im waiting for parts from newegg. i really didnt care how crappy my computer was to other peoples because IT WAS ALL MINE! :D

rudster816 said:
i remeber how happy i was when i bought my first computer off ebay :D....feels great now im waiting for parts from newegg. i really didnt care how crappy my computer was to other peoples because IT WAS ALL MINE! :D
i remmeber when i got my first computer for £30 it was in about 2004 we had a computer in our house already but it was mine for my room , it was a p2 400mhz 20gb hard drive and 256mb ram , at the time it was very outdated but i didnt care cos it was mine , now i have an amd athlon xp 2000+ with 2x30gb hard drive (hopefully getting a 120gb soon off ebay ) and 640mb ram , that is also outdated by todays standards but cos all i use it forr ismy school work it dosent need to be an e6600 with 2gigs of ram , an 8800gpu and a raptor , what i have now is fit for purpose

Ive got an old A7N8X mobo lying about, so im gonna build another system to mess about with soon :)

Back
Top Bottom