Windows vista Games worked fine, Windows 7 Can't play...(saurbraten,Minecraft,)

vaironl

In Runtime
Ok guys I don't know how to explain much of my problems but i can describe them sorry is just my way of organizing a sentence.

-Fir's i use to play a game call Saurbraten on my Computer-* Even though it lagged every 20minutes* , and This is in windows vista. By the way i installed minecraft and i have 1.5GB RAM but is still lagged a little to much I heard that the graphics is not the part that is loading that much but something else rendering?

Ok windows 7- i Upgraded yesterday, and i tried playing saurbraten it lags all the time can't move the mouse right etc....
when i tried to play minecraft it said you need to update your graphics card i went to my Computer Properties device manager graphics and pressed update and Im in the latest version i also checked Direct X i have latest version (11)
So i don't know what is happening help...

BTW i got ubuntu can i run these things on that OS?

Minecraft will run on Ubuntu, just download the Linux version from the minecraft webby.

What graphics card are you running? Most likely, just uninstalling your current drivers and installing the latest from the manufacturer's website, not through Windows, will fix the issue

Is Nvidia i forget always , but my Signature Says it.
ok I will , Btw my other post i need help if you know about hardware im building a Computer From scratch (Sorry to get off topic)
but i need help go see all my post and please help if you know.
Btw thanks ill try to find the video card cause i couldn't find it last time

Minecraft will run on Ubuntu, just download the Linux version from the minecraft webby.

What graphics card are you running? Most likely, just uninstalling your current drivers and installing the latest from the manufacturer's website, not through Windows, will fix the issue

Im having a bit of trouble i uninstall the video driver and i went to Nvidia downloaded my driver again when i try to install it is saying it is not compatible but i got the right one im sure about that.

Is Nvidia i forget always , but my Signature Says it.
ok I will , Btw my other post i need help if you know about hardware im building a Computer From scratch (Sorry to get off topic)
but i need help go see all my post and please help if you know.
Btw thanks ill try to find the video card cause i couldn't find it last time

Im having a bit of trouble i uninstall the video driver and i went to Nvidia downloaded my driver again when i try to install it is saying it is not compatible but i got the right one im sure about that.
Cube 2 should run in Ubuntu, it was originally programmed in Linux if I recall correctly, and it's an openGL game. Also, the video driver is most likely your problem. I know that I can't play Cube 2 anymore though, as it's not very compatible with Win7. It randomly crashes on me all of the time, it's very saddening.

Back
Top Bottom