wii or ps3

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;762975 said:
I wish people would have put there ages in this poll as well. I'm willing to bet the majority of the Wii votes are from people under 18 and the majority of PS3 Votes are from people over 18.

What about the people who are just 18? :p I'm less than 6 months away now so, close.

Wii, this is because you can get a blue-ray dvd player for much less now or even when the Wii came out, then the cost of the ps3. Plus you can't play Zelda on the ps3. I am 21.

Wii....I just sold mine yesterday for the same price I bought it. I'm not really sad that it's gone. I NEVER used it.

wii is a console your friend has and is great fun when you go round to their house for multiplayer.
a ps3 is an all round console that pwns!

end of :)

this is how i look at it
if you dont game on pc
your prob going to have 2 360 and a wii
ps3 and wii
you need a wii for the great nintendo games and game play and you need a ps3/360 for all the great fps and highdeff content
id say a 360 is better becouse ps3 doesn't have any thing thats not a port from 360 that justify's its price

dude_se..the ps3 just flat out sucks..before it came out all the hype was over nothing..i even thought it was gunna be awesome but i was totally wrong..on the other hand the wii is the BEST ever!

dude_se..the ps3 just flat out sucks..before it came out all the hype was over nothing..i even thought it was gunna be awesome but i was totally wrong..on the other hand the wii is the BEST ever!

dude stop being a fan boy
the wii is a great console
but its not like the nes or any thing
just like all nintendo stuff its great quality
but if your an american gamer you want more blood and sex hence
getting a ps3/360

it doesnt suck. the ps3 can do more, much more. i think its pretty good. only flaws are the price (which isnt as bad now), and the games (it still has great games)

it doesnt suck. the ps3 can do more, much more. i think its pretty good. only flaws are the price (which isnt as bad now), and the games (it still has great games)

dude admit it tho
ps3 doesn't have any games thats the 360 doesn't have that make the console worth buying over the 360

Back
Top Bottom