Wii Parody.

The wii is for kids and poofters

that has to be the worse post i have ever seen lol.

sure the wii cant compete with pc games , PS3 or even exbox 360 but it offers the same addictive gaming that the gamboy / snes offered us.

at the end of the day nintendo are the ultimate arcade acivity creators,

in terms of pure fun nothing comes close to nintendo

Not reay the wii is a great console for if you have friends over or family time and it can get pretty compettetive . And its the only console i have seen that gets you up of your arse and actualy "playing" the game with the wii you get involved with the games
Sure it cant compete graphically with the x box 360 or Ps3 but who said games have to be about getting better graphics . Imagine a graphicaly great game but the story line and game play just suck .It would get very borning very quickly Besides the wii is a great console for the price and if i had the money i would get one

I have seen the pattern with Nintendo . Rather than going in pursuit of raw power and graphics like the other 2 they are going for much better gameplay with the DS and Wii ae both great as you get involved in the gameplay . They also have a unique thing in the gaming market which will make them money

I'd ratehr have a DS than a Wii having played both extensively, the DS is innovative and has fun games whereas the Wii is just flooded with crap games that make you look like an asshat while playing them. And remember the Gamecube wasnt exactly a runaway success and it nearly destroyed Nintendo. I just find the Wii so so boring because the games are all pretty much tech demos for the wii mote.

That video is so right, why use a console to keep fit when you can get better exercise by going outside and doing those things for real? Going out for a walk and playing football etc. is going to offer better fitness training than a weird console controller.

as most of you no i love the wii
there is no way in hell any one can say nintendo suxs
every game from zelda to mario to metoride it never gets old
and who cares about graphics thats not what Nintendo's about
there about fun inivative ways to play
theres a reason u still cant find wii in the store

the wii is for when you want a fun games console at 6th form when your meant to be in a lesson

.... oops thats just what ive done.
i would actually say its mainly multiplayer, and is only good when a few mates come round and you just want to mess about at tennis or something. its a bit s**t at anything else imo.

That video is stupid...

I think the idea of Wii-Fit is a good one.

As well as that game coming out, imagine what could be done when it comes to snowboarding games, etc.

Back
Top Bottom