Wii Fit for PC?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Is there a Wii-Fit type product for the PC? I just bought a 4850 and I was thinking about getting a Wii instead of it but it's twice as much as the 4850...

No, there is not. Unless you find and emulator for you pc, but there is no Wii specific game made for PC.

yeah I have a Wii, its okay. I like it. But it has the same processor as the gamecube, I don't like it has the speed equivalency of a gamecube that came out in 2001...get a rig instead of a wii, save your money + pc's are the way to go...atleast you can upgrade parts on a pc...wiis game selection is mediocre

If you want to get a work out playing video games, get a 20 Dollar DDR dance pad and download stepmania for the PC and visit FlashFlashRevolution.com/sims/ and download the songs YOU want and play them.

The wii I think is a joke. It's completely sad that people now a days don't even know how to exercise the effective way.

If you want to get a work out playing video games, get a 20 Dollar DDR dance pad and download stepmania for the PC and visit FlashFlashRevolution.com/sims/ and download the songs YOU want and play them.

The wii I think is a joke. It's completely sad that people now a days don't even know how to exercise the effective way.

DAMN! YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

Back
Top Bottom