Why WoW?

What makes this game so good? My freinds are trying to get me to buy it, however you have to pay $15 to play it! That's ridiculous! Anyone know why I should purchase it or not?

I can't just "try it out", once you purchase a PC game you can't return it. Don't know why they won't let you do it at GameStop but oh well. I rathe rnot waste $50 on a "try it out".

just go and buy a 14 day pass then for $2 lol see if u lyke it...it needs credit card verification thats all

No reason. Well I guess because there is soooo much to the game. I mean it goes on forever! But it sucks, because like every server is full when you try and play. My suggestion: Guild wars. Such a fun game, you have no idea! And Factions is comming out soon! And thats an expansion to guild wars. I cant wait. I love the game. 300+ hours on it. Not amazing, but still, its quite a bit. IMO much funner then Wow. And yes, ive played wow.

Yes i think guild Wars is good aswell and also you only have to buy the cd then you can play free forever! lol

ArrizX_MuziK said:
No reason. Well I guess because there is soooo much to the game. I mean it goes on forever! But it sucks, because like every server is full when you try and play. My suggestion: Guild wars. Such a fun game, you have no idea! And Factions is comming out soon! And thats an expansion to guild wars. I cant wait. I love the game. 300+ hours on it. Not amazing, but still, its quite a bit. IMO much funner then Wow. And yes, ive played wow.

yep, I'd definitely get guild wars instead of WoW.

JustinMcG67 said:
What makes this game so good? My freinds are trying to get me to buy it, however you have to pay $15 to play it! That's ridiculous! Anyone know why I should purchase it or not?

Tell the cheapos to give you one of their "month free" cards or whatever. Just tell them to give you that, if they won't, then buy a game card and register an account. I didn't play it for a month or so after I got it, but now I'm pretty addicted. It's a really great game that won't get boring and end up like diablo. You better get it now before they release the Blood Moon expansion or whatever, and make you pay another 30$ to buy the expansion. No one will play basic WoW after the expansion! :p

well...it depends, 15 dollars a month is worth it...but you will find yourself playing it for hours a day...you can't start playing it at say 9PM without getting off at say 2-3AM :).

Back
Top Bottom