Why Soldiers need Body armour

Did you guys see the picture of what the man's chest looked like after he took off his gear? That has to hurt.

wait
do all usa solders have that?

I believe so. I know some people in the senate wanted to de-fund teh war which would have cut body armour out of some units.

wow gotta love the "ha-ra akma" in the background lol:p pretty kewl tho

"ha-ra akma"?
It's Allah-hu Akbar. Or something like that. It means God is great.

But anyway, yeah all US soldiers wear body armor. And yes it does help, but most of the time the soldiers live because the "snipers" have pretty much no idea what they are doing. They are untrained and can't really shoot that well.
You can see it in that vid too, he waits untill the soldier turns so that he is facing them. Probably because then he has a larger area to hit.
But if he would have taken the shot about 10 seconds earlier and shot the soldier to the side of his body the bullet would have (most likely) penetrated the body armor and killed him.

"ha-ra akma"?

But anyway, yeah all US soldiers wear body armor. And yes it does help, but most of the time the soldiers live because the "snipers" have pretty much no idea what they are doing. They are untrained and can't really shoot that well.
You can see it in that vid too, he waits untill the soldier turns so that he is facing them. Probably because then he has a larger area to hit.
But if he would have taken the shot about 10 seconds earlier and shot the soldier to the side of his body the bullet would have (most likely) penetrated the body armor and killed him.

w/e sounds like "ha-ra akma" to me,not sayin that it is and not tryin to insult u sry if i did....

"ha-ra akma"?

Uh oh.

You speak terrorist?

Haha. JK.

But thats a crazy video.

Yeah, I mean.... It wasn't really the armor that saved him, just the inexperience of the sniper.

What I am wondering is how they got that video..?

celegorm said:
Did you guys see the picture of what the man's chest looked like after he took off his gear? That has to hurt.
Not as much as as a bullet woul though

And yeah i think they are sayin Allah Akbar just means god is great he was probably saying it cos he knew there was a high chance he could get killed

Back
Top Bottom