Wh's Seen Tron??

JCB1

Daemon Poster
I just got back from seeing it at the cinema, I was quite excited about this film and it didn let me down. I thought it was a great film, I didnt think the 3d was to good in this film but i thought the story was very good. What do you think??

I seen it couple days ago. I'm not a fan of 3D in general. I think it takes away from the experience having to wear those glasses. 3D should be a gimmick, not an everyday thing.
But thought the movie was really good.

I seen it couple days ago. I'm not a fan of 3D in general. I think it takes away from the experience having to wear those glasses. 3D should be a gimmick, not an everyday thing.
But thought the movie was really good.

Which one is Tron again?

I saw it the night it came out. The whole theater was packed with about 700 people! I live in Arizona so I went to the Cine Capri in Scottsdale.
I absolutely loved the movie and I loved the music even more! Daft Punk is my all-time favorite group. Right after I saw the movie, I bought the soundtrack. :D

I'm probably going to see it tomorrow. All the movie theaters are only playing it in 3D though. Ugh. I may take 2 pairs of 3D glasses and use them to make some 2D glasses so I don't get a headache.

I'm probably going to see it tomorrow. All the movie theaters are only playing it in 3D though. Ugh. I may take 2 pairs of 3D glasses and use them to make some 2D glasses so I don't get a headache.

MIT-tinfoil-hat.jpg

I LOVED it. I thought this was going to be a pretty bad film. But I left the cinema quite happy. The sound track by Daft Punk was AMAZING and so were the graphics. I think the digital world looked very cool, I actually wish it were real. And this movie also inspired me to buy a lightcycle. :D

To be honest, I doubt I'll even borrow it from my uncle when it comes to DVD. I remember the original and I don't think I finished it. I thought it was sooooo boring. Haha. I guess I'm not as geeky as people think I am. Lmao.

To be honest, I doubt I'll even borrow it from my uncle when it comes to DVD. I remember the original and I don't think I finished it. I thought it was sooooo boring. Haha. I guess I'm not as geeky as people think I am. Lmao.
theres still time to change you, on imbd.com the old film got rated 6.7 out of 10 while the new film got rated 7.4 ;)

Back
Top Bottom