Who's playing OBLIVION?!?!?!

draconum said:
I agree... i think it's time for myself to get an xbox 360 as well :p

Chris
when you do get xbox... get xbox live! you wont be sorry! a bunch of us CFers could play together...

Dev0115 said:
What a 6800Gt wont run it, thats preety weird i guess im not going to be getting it for a while then..

Im guessing he was running at a high resolution like 1600x1200 or something.

Not to be stupid or anything but what type of game is that??? I'm looking for a game to start playing, the specs are in my sig, any ideas anybody????

~K-Pow~ said:
Not to be stupid or anything but what type of game is that??? I'm looking for a game to start playing, the specs are in my sig, any ideas anybody????

it's a role playing game. But I'd say that u will have a hard time running it with ur current specs. I think that with my specs it's gonna be more like a slide show, but I'll still give it a try.

My new computer can play it awesomely with HDR enabled (much better looking than AA). I don't know what my framerate is, how would I check? Thanks.

It's a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game).

EDIT> Sorry, didn't realize there were two pages.

Conspirate said:
My new computer can play it awesomely with HDR enabled (much better looking than AA). I don't know what my framerate is, how would I check? Thanks.

Well High Dynamic Range lighting and Anti-Aliasing are different anyways. It really depends on your resolution...the higher it is, the less difference Anti-Aliasing makes. HDR is always constant no matter what resolution you're running at.

alvino said:
Well High Dynamic Range lighting and Anti-Aliasing are different anyways. It really depends on your resolution...the higher it is, the less difference Anti-Aliasing makes. HDR is always constant no matter what resolution you're running at.
a double post? and u have 9,000+ total posts? well, we're only human.

Back
Top Bottom