Who's playing OBLIVION?!?!?!

Conspirate

In Runtime
I am. Fry's got them in at 4PM last afternoon, so I swooped by right after school and got one of the first copies recieved. Damn, they must have sold out of it within an hour, pretty much everyone under 30 had one copy in their hands. And whoa, it is f***ng amazing. I havent had the chance to try it out on my new computer for other reasons not worth explaining, but even running at a low resolution (800x600), its really awesome.

The Xbox 360 version is insane. The graphics are SO nice. Although I'm not much of an RPG fan, I LOVE THE GRAPHICS! :D

from what I have seen.. my friend's system.. which is..

Amd64 3200+
2x1gb for a total of 2 gigs of mem
eVga 6800GT

Gets 5 fps (settings cranked up, that is), my system only has a Ti4200... which gets sub-par fps in morrowind... I aint touching oblivian for a lonnnnnnng time.

What the hell? He has a 6800 GT and he only gets 5 fps? Wow...talk about power gulping. Now I must really respect the Xbox 360 version, because it runs at a constant rate of fps.

Finally the moment i have been waiting for, I can now go out and get the x-box 360. I have been waiting for this game since it was first announced.

lol now you got me all excited

Infin1ty said:
Finally the moment i have been waiting for, I can now go out and get the x-box 360. I have been waiting for this game since it was first announced.

lol now you got me all excited

I agree... i think it's time for myself to get an xbox 360 as well :p

Chris

What a 6800Gt wont run it, thats preety weird i guess im not going to be getting it for a while then..

Back
Top Bottom