Who's an animal ?

Egaladeist

Baseband Member
Come on people...if you got an animal or pet...what is it and what freaky things does it do?

My daughters have a beta fish named nemo...not much else you can say about a fish ! :D

i have a dog that is as thick as ****

walks into walls doors
trips over him self

i think he gets it from TV

I have a dog who is dreadfully spoilt... two cats one of whom think she's a diety the other is scared of everything... two Rabbits one who looks like a hair pile of bread dought the other has thumping issues... a hamster who looks like a toilet brush.

We did have a Dog who liked carrots, and a Rabbit who liked Bonios. That fitted in quite well.

Lol.....Well , I have a pup 2 years old...His name is Duey.

Gave him the name from Malcom in the Middle sitcom....

Anyway's he's bout as clumbsy as Matt's dog...Trips up the stairs, wacks his head on tables, Loves to shedd paper....

Including mail.....Lol ....Farts next to my bed at night, and does this weird backscratch , while making weird noises...hehe

~mr mixx~ said:
.....Lol ....Farts next to my bed at night, and does this weird backscratch , while making weird noises...hehe

lol!...i bet that fun.

I have 2 cats, one has two HUGE moles, one on here face and one on here back..

Then my other one pokes me in the eye while im sleeping

Windwaker222 said:
lol!...i bet that fun.

I have 2 cats, one has two HUGE moles, one on here face and one on here back..

Then my other one pokes me in the eye while im sleeping

Yah, it's fun allright....Nothing like being woke up by a huge nasty smell, like a skunk was in the room....Lol

Arg.... Do you have something against Jac??? I already had to edit a rude comment in another Thread about him, you are new to here, pls be nice! THX! :D

I have 4 dogs (2 mine), 2 cats, 200Gallon Saltwater Aquarium, 2 Parrots (1 Mine), Bro has 1 Iguana and one Boa, Sister has 2 Rats and 1 turtle, and we have 4 horses that are a few miles from the house (1 is mine) I feel like Dr. Doolitle, except without the talking part.... I like my dogs the most, I own 2 Pharaoh Hounds.. The other two are poodles (standards, so they are big) We had a Lab, but he died about 3 months ago from old age...

Back
Top Bottom