Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

First and foremost, I practice many forms of martial arts including Jujitsu, Judo, and Shotokan. Bruce Lee came up with a system that uses EXISTING martial arts techniques to combat solid forms. I am not a fan of mixed Martial Arts, since it makes
it difficult to become a master in any form. I you learn martial arts from a REAL dojo, they will teach a different set of fighting than traditional Martial Arts acedemy.
I wanted to see if anyone in the forum knows anything about Asain fighting styles. I guess no one doesn't?

Just to let you guys know... Chuck Norris was once Bruce Lee's student. Does that apply that Bruce Lee is probably better than Norris?

i vote bruce lee. The agility, the quickness, the strength of one single blow (over 2200 pounds of force with the right punch)

Tony jaa is the actor who is the main character in the Protector.

Tony jaa is not as profieceint in combat as MOST decent martial artist and he uses the art of parkour to mezmerize the audience. He would be defeated by Bruce Lee very quickly.

hippie420 said:
Tony jaa is the actor who is the main character in the Protector.

Tony jaa is not as profieceint in combat as MOST decent martial artist and he uses the art of parkour to mezmerize the audience. He would be defeated by Bruce Lee very quickly.

God sits at Tony Jaa's Right Hand.

Lamb of God, what is your obcession of Tony Jaa?
He is ONLY a parkour practictioner, nothing else!

Back
Top Bottom