Who has the best pick up line.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony0101

BSOD
For nerds, players, and computer experts only.....

Okay, my friend and I walk into Networking class and we see this hot woman in our class. She was a substitute. We get on the computer and she walks over. Being the smart azz I am, I type this on the screen: \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

She asks what I am doing, I say I am wacking off!!!!
I expected suspension, but got a phone number in my backpack in return. I called the anoynomous number to find out she wants to go on a date. When I told her I was only 17, she totally freaks out, but I was aroused. We went on a couple of dates but nothing happened.

If you went on a date with a teacher, even a sub, she had to be hot. Did you catch her age?

tony0101 said:
For nerds, players, and computer experts only.....

Okay, my friend and I walk into Networking class and we see this hot woman in our class. She was a substitute. We get on the computer and she walks over. Being the smart azz I am, I type this on the screen: \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

She asks what I am doing, I say I am wacking off!!!!
I expected suspension, but got a phone number in my backpack in return. I called the anoynomous number to find out she wants to go on a date. When I told her I was only 17, she totally freaks out, but I was aroused. We went on a couple of dates but nothing happened.

Almost doubble her age, and she could loose her job, and it's also likely against the law.

Duh she flipped out.

You know what, you say your 17 but you act as if your 12, and thats probably offensive to some 12 year olds.

Such a hot stud yet you learn as you get older that those that often brag about it, are often not going any of it......grow up man!!

Hey, like I said, I don't act the same when on a forum and also on a date. Anyone knows that people aren't the same when typing this crap up. Yes, I overexagerate, but the story is true, like it or not. Kansas City may sound like hickville, but there is more of a poverty rate here than alot of places you live. More poverty=more crime, more hoods, more killing. Live on 51st like I do and you will see a few things. Prostitutes, drugs, guns; it is all in my hood, so check your mouth when you disrespect me. I ain't no punk like you are accustomed to. I brag cuase I got it, not to lie to a bunch of losers or IT professionals about my social life.

tony0101 said:
Hey, like I said, I don't act the same when on a forum and also on a date. Anyone knows that people aren't the same when typing this crap up. Yes, I overexagerate, but the story is true, like it or not. Kansas City may sound like hickville, but there is more of a poverty rate here than alot of places you live. More poverty=more crime, more hoods, more killing. Live on 51st like I do and you will see a few things. Prostitutes, drugs, guns; it is all in my hood, so check your mouth when you disrespect me. I ain't no punk like you are accustomed to. I brag cuase I got it, not to lie to a bunch of losers or IT professionals about my social life.

Yeah don't mess around with us gangsta

G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GUNIT!

tony0101 said:
Kansas City has a lot of poverty? LOL. 11% of your city is below the poverty line. Let's compare that to where I live - Buffalo, NY. 27% of people are under the poverty line. In case you think I'm making this up, look it up on Wikipedia, that's where I'm getting most of it from.

New York City - 20%
Miami - 29%
Detroit - over 33%, ONE IN THREE PEOPLE. For only children, the rate is almost FIFTY PERCENT
Washington D.C. - 20%
Chicago - 20%
Average in the U.K. (where most people here are from) - 18%
Average in the U.S. - 12%

Your city's poverty rates are below the average for the United States. Let's remember that the U.S. has some of the lowest poverty rates around.

That's not even going into countries like those in Africa, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom