White screen?

Steff

Daemon Poster
Thismornin could anyone get on CF? When I was trying to get on any threads it just give me a while screen since about 8:30?

Steff said:
Thismornin could anyone get on CF? When I was trying to get on any threads it just give me a while screen since about 8:30?

Yep it was the same for me also

Yea, I've noticed it quite abit but not as bad as thismorning though, just constant white pages lol at one point it woulnt even let me see the front page haha :p :confused:

Looks like it started at about 6.45, going off the last post time. Whats ya sig about lol:)

Steff said:
This morning could anyone get on CF? When I was trying to get on any threads it just give me a while screen since about 8:30?
Yes, me, & twice more in the past seven days, see my thread "That blank screen again" here in the social lounge, would you go there & say what experiences you've had of this, today & in the past, because when I have several members having their say, I'm going to PM David & present him with the amount of frustration this is causing, thanks.

Cheers, just abit poo when it happens all morning... I love this site when I'm at work I was getting withdrawl symptoms... JK but still good :) Happend to me alot but not as bad as thismorning :p

Back
Top Bottom