where do ya eat

Reb

In Runtime
where do ya eat i like eat at maccys rugely but i going horns pub on friday with me mates it bloody good there

I think the little 'hole in the wall' places are the best for ethnic food. There's a mexican place across the road from where i work, and it's my favorite. I'm there at least twice a week. It's not a chain restaurant, just a small family owned shop called Burritos and Beer. If any of you are ever in the Indianapolis area, check it out.

Edit: I think there was one week that i went there 6 days in a row, would have been 7 but they're closed on sundays...

Last edited:
There's very few restaurants out there (if any) where I would prefer to eat the food over my wife's cooking. However, we go out to eat quite often so that she doesn't have to cook everyday.

I eat at home a lot but I love Mexican food and I gotta have a plate or two at times.

As Cortb said, the "hole in the wall" places are the best especially when it's family run and mama's cooking.

I have to mention another cafe because the cooks are men and they know what guys like. Well seasoned and ample. They'll stuff you.

I eat at home a lot but I love Mexican food and I gotta have a plate or two at times.

As Cortb said, the "hole in the wall" places are the best especially when it's family run and mama's cooking.

I have to mention another cafe because the cooks are men and they know what guys like. Well seasoned and ample. They'll stuff you.

I don't really like mexican food much but yeah, smaller places are better than the big owned places they just seem to be fresher and nicer because they use local food sources and such I guess. x')

Now chinese food... mmmmmmmmmm...

I'm a steak man myself. Best way to fix a steak is with a little salt and pepper, then grilled so it's not too well done nor too rare, pink in the center. Had one of those for lunch today. Yum!

Burger King no questions asked. However, I'm sort of a health nut, so I tend to feel bad while eating that :lol:

Al Baik fried chicken! But sometimes I hate the queue :(

yp28-07-2015-186982.jpg

Back
Top Bottom