Where can I buy a Ferrari?

Escalades, I dont like them at all. Hummers, well, I dont like them much either, except the one not too far from my house. It's camo, doesnt have the back part, almost more like a truck than, and it just look more like a badass offroading humvee.

Escalades are nice, but too pricey. I like the tahoe my parents have, it's nice and it does great off road. Besides, the fancy rims would get dirty in the mud which is no fun :(

Advantage to an F250 or 350 diesel is, its got a huge amount of tork and power, and it can go for about 500,000 miles. Lets see some of your fuel efficient cars top that...

I would love to see a economical car, hell any car for that matter, have that big of a tank.

My cars gas tank is 10 gallons, and I can do 270miles before the light comes on.

God I dont even know the size of that trucks tank.

my dads truck has 2 tanks somewhere near 16 gallons a peice. 100$ to fill it. and it only gets 12 MPG...we also have a car that gets 40MPG :p

My jeep gets about 15 in my normal driving. 18.5 Gallon tank that I never let go below half. Even then it's between $25-40 depending on the price of gas.

Advantage to an F250 or 350 diesel is, its got a huge amount of tork and power, and it can go for about 500,000 miles. Lets see some of your fuel efficient cars top that...

Uh huh. 500,000 miles to one tank? That must be a huge ass gas tank. Is the whole pickup bed designated for it? :rolleyes:

As for the amount of torque and power, it doesn't matter. Unless you're climbing hills or towing something heavy, that is. If you just want to brag about the amount of torque and power you have, you could easily do better.

The Toyota Prius has a mileage of about 60/51/55 (City/ Highway/ Combined). Let's see your F-250 or F-350 top that. :rolleyes: Don't forget you also have the reliability of a Toyota. Japanese cars are notorious for their reliability and economy.

They may not top that, but the people driving the fuel efficient cars are laughing at the truck drivers because of what they are paying at the pump each time they fill up. I'd rather fill up more and pay a lot less and get more mileage. To me, getting better miles per gallon is better than getting more miles to tank size. I don't even have to fill up every week driving from work and back about 5 days out of the week, I got a 12 gallon tank. Trucks do have their purposes though, you can only do so much off roading in a car, you can only pull so much weight in car, and so on... But trucks shouldn't be driven to work every day unless you were actually using it in your field of work...

They may not top that, but the people driving the fuel efficient cars are laughing at the truck drivers because of what they are paying at the pump each time they fill up. I'd rather fill up more and pay a lot less and get more mileage. To me, getting better miles per gallon is better than getting more miles to tank size. I don't even have to fill up every week driving from work and back about 5 days out of the week, I got a 12 gallon tank. Trucks do have their purposes though, you can only do so much off roading in a car, you can only pull so much weight in car, and so on... But trucks shouldn't be driven to work every day unless you were actually using it in your field of work...

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom