Golden Master
Enjoy

And pics for your enjoyment.

You cant tell, but that tire is over a foot off the ground

newlightbar012.jpg

newlightbar001.jpg

newlightbar011.jpg

newlightbar003.jpg

Sorry I didnt get great pics. It was my first time out when it was muddy with the jeep! I was having way to much fun. Next time you'll see the things I did. I did a few intense trails that I couldnt beleive the jeep was able to do.

That looked like a blast, I want to go wheeling some time. Won't happen with my Neon though lol.

Looks like fun man, my ranger couldnt make it as far as your jeep I'm sure, lol.
Is it carb? Kept dieing on that hill.

Nice....."It ain't purdy till it's dirty"....lol

Ya didn't break anything did you? I wouldn't think so just muddin', I'm sure you wished you had some lockers though. Stock Jeeps do fairly well at that kind of stuff, don't try anything real hardcore with it though, it won't be able to handle that.

I totally want to do that with my dads new truck... ll it needs is a skid plate and bull bar/brush bar on the front.

I totally want to do that with my dads new truck... ll it needs is a skid plate and bull bar/brush bar on the front.
Pfft, dont need that. All you need is gas. If it's a truck, it's ready for mudding stock. Rock crawling, and the sort, then you need skid plates and brush gaurds, otherwise it's only for show.

Pfft, dont need that. All you need is gas. If it's a truck, it's ready for mudding stock. Rock crawling, and the sort, then you need skid plates and brush gaurds, otherwise it's only for show.

I dunno... I'd rather have those before going off road. You can pick them up for like $400.

Back
Top Bottom