Whats your Hobby?

ive started to get back in to retro gaming. I loved the super nintendo when I was younger, I have started to collect super nintendo games again :)

I too enjoy playing the old school games too, especially the Super Nes games. My favourite games are the RPG games such as EarthBound, Mother 3, Super Mario RPG, and a few others I can't think of right now.

Yes I remember now, my favourite game is ChronoTrigger, that game is so much fun to play.

Tell me about it. Just today I got back replaying Discworld 2: Missing Presumed, if you guys know that game.

Oh, I'm eccentric when it comes to new games. I play games I doubt many people know of these days.

My favorite game is Worms 2. Don't know if anyone knows of it or plays it anymore. Its so old it came out around the time windows 95 came out. It will still play on windows 10!!

Armageddon was after worms two. There is another one made more recently. can't remember what its name is but all of them are on Gog.com.

I don't remember Star Raiders but my favorite games from the Atari 2600 were Space Invaders, Air Sea Battle, and Asteroids.

Man, I have fond memories of that Atari 2600. I had so much fun with it. You remember Circus Atari? That was a blast.

And Fast Eddie? So many cool games I can't remember them all.

I got a Commodore 64 after a while and learned how to program with it and wrote games. Started with Basic and then Assembly (machine language). I sold a game to Compute! magazine.

Back
Top Bottom