Whats up with PSP's

Yeah thanks Dishdog, I seen David's note shortly after posting this one here and have registered with RFG and reposted over there but again thank you for the notice.

Yeah I agree to that PSP's seem really good, though I haven't used one (They haven't come down here yet)

The Nintendo which is competing with it is good too because of the touch screen, though the graphics look exactly like the Ninendo 64, though its great for a handheld system...
But if you want less Nintendoy games and more sports for instance, and more graphics power, the PSP is definetly the choice! The graphics look amazing, and still has great battery life too!

I wouldn't see why they couldn't port it, though it wouldn't have any of the advanced effects since the PS2 which it is inbetween PS1 in graphics won't be cabable of complicated shaders... though you never know what will happen.

Also, stop posting one after the other, just edit the posts!

EDIT: Look up!... The PSP if you like graphics performance and a more wide range set of games (if its anything like PS1/2), Nintendo if you like the touch feature, and Nintendo games (Gamecube types)! I wouldn't say any are better than each other in that sense. it just matters who grabs the market first doesn't it...

Back
Top Bottom