What ya gonna do with your stimulus check?

Strollin, is your daughter under 17? If so file so you can claim her as a dependent and get $500 for her on top of the $1200.

No, my daughter is 28 and I cannot claim her as a dependent (even though I support her 100%).

My other daughter is 30 and has a 4 month old baby, she's the one that got her $$ yesterday and it included $500 for my grandson.

Nope, IRS won't allow it. I should be able to but can't (long story). Believe me, I have tried. Every year I list her as a dependent and every year the IRS rejects my return until I remove her.

Still waiting for ours....

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I want to replace my aging 23" Asus monitor with an Asus 27" model. Still works good but hard to read the text. I had to increase the text size to get by. No need to upgrade my PC, it runs great but I already upgraded the Mobo, CPU, PSU and Video Card to keep it current.

What upgrades did you do to your computer?

Dan, I upgraded my MOBO and PSU together. I got the ASUS Prime 450 MOBO and the Seasonic Focus 750 Gold PSU.

Back
Top Bottom