What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

I would
1. Visit all parts of the world (except for Africa) and buy a house in each place I like
2. Buy top-notch technics, style furniture, for my house of residence. Redecorated my place completely.
3. Hired a highly qualified chemist.
4. Invest into alternative energy sources. Made my residence completely energy-independent by istalling powerful sun battaries.
5. Invest into culture. Pay bands for the free live performance, reconstruct and refurbish Museums. theatres and cinemas. Invest into book printing industry. Sponsoring the talents. Hire the quality stuff for making my ideas alive.
6. Create a Free Hosting for special creative sites, which will allow everything to be placed, thus sponsoring the Free Informational Exchange. Sued RIAA, and MPAA for "slowing down the human development" with the eliminating of these organisations as a verdict.
7. Invest into science.
8. Invest into space research
9. Annonymously lobbying certain laws, that would simplifiy existance.
10. Buy a piece of offshore land to grow cannabis. Maybe some island in good climate zone and hired professional botanists and breeders for it.
11. Buy or create a TV channel and a radiostation to broadcast the truth, good films and music. NO advertisement...
...well when I have such opportunity I will find the way to make money do the good job!

I would buy they following:
1. Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2006
2. BMW M3 E22 (I'm an old-fashioned fan as far as the beemers are concerned :D )
3. Chelsea FC
4. ESA (European Space Association)

1: Purchase medium sized condo in Toronto
2: Pay 3 year lease on small apartment close to school (School is an hour away from Toronto).
3: Pay 1 year lease on small apartment close to my boyfriends school (Which is an hour away from me)
4: Purchase a small car like a mini cooper
5: Leave the military and not get another job till I finish school
6: Invest in some more DJ equipment, computer, get a new TV, get a new mattress.
7: Take a vacation.

I've got 10K in drum gear lined up, then a 40 acre lot that I could build a house and a studio on, both connected by underground tunnel that I can drive a golf cart in.

and then some goes to charity of course.

I guess it depends on how much money you're talking about?

I mean is this like a full salary, so you don't have to work, but you do still have to be careful?

I guess, if I received a full salary, I'd probably still keep working for a while, I'd do that so that I could save up more money to actually buy a house rather than rent, I might cut down my hours so that I only had a part time job to make sure that I didn't just sit about doing nothing.

I'd have a home workshop and I'd build and fix stuff in it.

It's a full, extremely lucrative salary. I won't go into numbers as that would sort of defeat the purpose of this thread (people would begin calculating... etc). Suffice it to say, it would be akin to winning the lottery; year after year.

I find that responses to this question really show what kind of a person the poster is. It is fascinating to read through these, at least for me.

I'd just need a nice house with a good sized yard. A shop so I could fiddle around with my cars. Do some traveling. Nothing fancy.

Almost forgot. . .
I'd build the fastest, most badass computer money could buy. :D

You did forget that you wanted a big enough shop for me to live in and work under :D

A quarter of my monthly royalties pay check would go into savings, a quarter to charity and a half into my bank account. First thing i'd do is buy my folks a fricking lovely house, and my self the pimpest PC you ever seen. Then a snooker club to spend my time in and make me some more cash. Then travel. Wouldn't want to be wasteful.

I'd probably continue my current life the way it is. Honestly, besides the little things that piss me off, I love my life. So I'd buy luxuries, but stay in school, go to college, etc.

Some of the first toys I'd like:
Bigger house
Cars - M6, R8, GT-R, Murcielago LP 640, etc (a car collection to rival Jay Leno's)
And then a few tuner cars like an Evo to work on myself.
Snowmobiles
Dirtbikes
Guns (and a better paintball gun)
Party Yacht
Speedboat, best wakeboard boats, fastest jetskis money can buy
4 or 5 different wakeboards, bindings, ropes, vests, etc

And I'd donate a lot to charity from time to time.

Oh, and I'd start a vast beer wine and liquor collection.

I would buy a Water tower. fill it with water. Buy a bazooka and just blow the water tower up

buy this car

chrysler%20me-412%20concept%20niot.net%20(12).jpg

buy this

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&um=1&q=airsoft%20minigun&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=airsoft+minigun&hl=en&emb=1

Hmm..I would.

1: Fix my tailgate lol
2: Pay off my parent's mortgage
3: Buy back the last 500 acres of my family's original land
4: Buy a niiiiice SUV, I'd also but myself an old Datsun to drop and bag.
5: Buy classic guitars, fenders, gibsons, you name it. I'd also buy effect pedals out the wazoo and purchase the largest guitar amp known to man.
6: Put the rest in the bank and live off the interest for the rest of my life..

Back
Top Bottom