What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

I'd basically just travel the world...

some toys would do good like a fast comp and stuff like that, but traveling the world is my dream. Seeing the sights of nature.

I would never stay in the same place for longer than a month. I would just pick up everything or leave whatever I don't need behind and hop on my private jet and go somewhere else each month (or week..or day even). That would pretty much be it. I have no desire for any luxury toys or big houses. If some friends want to join me for a while then all the better.

I guess it depends on how much money you're talking about?

I mean is this like a full salary, so you don't have to work, but you do still have to be careful?

I guess, if I received a full salary, I'd probably still keep working for a while, I'd do that so that I could save up more money to actually buy a house rather than rent, I might cut down my hours so that I only had a part time job to make sure that I didn't just sit about doing nothing.

I'd have a home workshop and I'd build and fix stuff in it.

Buy a house for myself, my sisters, and my parents.
Build an indoor skatepark.
Get about 2 or 3 cars.
Donate some to a charity.
Build a sick pc.
List could go on..

I would drop out of school, never work a minute in my life...and have anything i want...go anywhere i want...and do anything i want. :D

Pay for my college, some toys... Like right now, a stroked 5.0L, nitrous fogger for it, and maybe a supercharger as well... Buy a home after college in Northern Wisconsin, and get a decent engineering job, or maybe get a job as a mechanic and open my own business.

Back
Top Bottom