What side of your brain is most dominant?

What the hell?

screenshot9sh7.png

Lol, I got 50% left, 51% right. I guess that means I'm smarter than most people since I apparently have 101% brain :p

It makes sense that I have more right though. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body, and I'm left handed.

EDIT - Haha Thelis, we got the same!!

I was born leftie, but then I made myself learn to do things righty too, so now I am ambidextrous. It is handy when playing tennis...

Alright freestyler! Bigger brained people unite!

Haha, chea!!
I can use my right hand, but my left hand is just a little better at most things. Most people just fail with their opposite hands, lol. Do you write with your left or right? I write terrible with my right hand, that's really the only thing.

I write with my opposite hand every other day, just so that I never lose the practice. Also, I fence leftie, and play tennis righty.

Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
60% 40%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Back
Top Bottom