What should I do?

Dark Night

BSOD
Should I buy a New video card and more memory card for my Dell xps 200? Or should I just save up for a custom Built? By the way the programs I will use is:
1. Vista
2. Limewire
3. Aim
4. firefox
5. source
6. condition zero
7. anti-vi
8. ccleaner
9. i-tunes
10. starcraft
And that is about it.

I say save up for a custom build. Custom building your own PC is fun and satisfying. You get to overclock too, if you wanna venture into that.

Definitely save up for a new build. I would save at least 800 dollars. That will give you a really nice computer.

i got a nice computer for 600ish without the drives(inculding HDD), im going to save up and get a new motherboard and quad core when the time comes.

Yeah having a custom computer is awesome. It is a great hobby, and when your done you can look at it and be like I made that!

Yeah building a custom computer realy gives you a great sense of achivement . And not many other people will have an identical setup . Also after putting loads of time building and tweaking you will enjoy the computer even more

Yeah building a custom computer realy gives you a great sense of achivement . And not many other people will have an identical setup . Also after putting loads of time building and tweaking you will enjoy the computer even more

i cant count the hours ive spent on tweaking with the hardware\software\bios\OCing.

although im going to have to spend more, my 2 new sticks of ram dont OC as good as my other 2 sticks, right now im only at 2.4GHz and DDR2 800 :( although that 500mhz OC didnt improve my CoH frames

Back
Top Bottom