What should I do???

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
I am considering buying some second hand speakers from a local shop, should I go ahead. The speakers are about £100, I have just enough, should I buy them or save for some piece of cr*p that I will evenually waste it on. Will I notice a significant difference, are £100 speakers pretty good going/good quality? Please help, preferably within the next week as I am on a half term.

Also, something almost entirely unrelated. I am a bit worried for my mental health as I have been a bit depressed lately, dont know why, that isnt the worst (I am only 14, no responsibility etc. with little or no problems) but the fact that when I am depressed, I like to explore this feeling and instead of playing happy music, I opt for REM (which I find a little sad) and Snow Patrol, is this normal? I tend to spend hours discussing life, death, and the meaning of it all (I can be quite philosophic when I want to). IS this normal? My freinds have commented on it, please help.

Also, finished school for the half term today, is anyone else on hols, 1 week of hardcore revision, gonna be hell!!!!!

The reason why I posted three questions in one thread is that I wanted to post them, but thought putting them in individual threads would be considered as spamming, thanks

My experience about buying anything used is that you are more than likely buying someone else's garbage.
The speakers could be great and last a long time...But my luck would be that I would get them even with a warranty the warranty would run out and they would break and I am out all that cash on something I never got my money back out of.

The best sign of regaining your health back is the recognition that something may be wrong. While I think that your wanting to talk about it in the first place actually shows that you are in piece of mind as only the insane are the ones that think they are perfect. It is quite normal for a person of your age to seek amswers to questions like that. While your mates may play it down because they don't want to seem weak...they too ask the same things. seeking out things such as music to suit your feelings really just show that you accept them and embrace them.
Hell sometimes I like blues because it suits the mood that I am in..sometimes " country western, mostly rock, sometimes hard rock. Does that mean that I am nuts? Probably to some who don't like my taste of music at the time I am listening to. Point... It is not for them , it is for me. Same with you.
Discussing the things that you are interested in ,is fine...It just may not be what your friends would like to discuss.
This might show a greater term of maturity...but is revelent to the discussions themselves and where they may lead.
Can't help you on the school thing.
But I will say that seeking answers to such questions in here is kind of foolish. Because it opens you up to be abused by some perverted individual. Talk these things over with your mom & dad and if you feel that it is just not feasible to do that.....then pick your teachers, your minister, play sick and see your doctor...not here

Techy Geek said:
I am considering buying some second hand speakers from a local shop, should I go ahead. The speakers are about £100, I have just enough, should I buy them or save for some piece of cr*p that I will evenually waste it on. Will I notice a significant difference, are £100 speakers pretty good going/good quality? Please help, preferably within the next week as I am on a half term.

Also, something almost entirely unrelated. I am a bit worried for my mental health as I have been a bit depressed lately, dont know why, that isnt the worst (I am only 14, no responsibility etc. with little or no problems) but the fact that when I am depressed, I like to explore this feeling and instead of playing happy music, I opt for REM (which I find a little sad) and Snow Patrol, is this normal? I tend to spend hours discussing life, death, and the meaning of it all (I can be quite philosophic when I want to). IS this normal? My freinds have commented on it, please help.

Also, finished school for the half term today, is anyone else on hols, 1 week of hardcore revision, gonna be hell!!!!!

The reason why I posted three questions in one thread is that I wanted to post them, but thought putting them in individual threads would be considered as spamming, thanks

Question 1, Don't waste your money.

Question 2, Talk to your parents and explain the way you are feeling, it might also be advisable that you see your family doctor.

Question 3, Steady steady on the revision, have a bit of fun if you can as well...

Back
Top Bottom