What Profession Are u going into?

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Well im going into computers dont really no but i have no real hobby or interest.
Maybe open my own little computer software or hardware shop or go into the gaming design or ever web design. I want to no wat u ppl are going into in collage for or are thinking about going into or if u currently have a job wat is it.

I plan on going to a community college for 2 years then transferring to a state university to get my degree in Agriculture with a minor in computers if possible, I hope to own a farm of my own one day

I plan on going to a community college for 2 years then transferring to a state university to get my degree in Agriculture with a minor in computers if possible, I hope to own a farm of my own one day

Oh, wow. Farm work is wayy too much phisical labor for me. All the more props to you for that one.

I plan on being a software engineer.

No plans.

If I stick around, maybe David will make me Admin, and I will patrol the forums and get paid for it for the rest of my life
jumping0045.gif

hmmmm i always wondered how u ppl get the cool similes not to get off topic but how do u get em?

I really don't know what I'm gonna do. Most likely going to be related to computers or electronics, or possibly cars.

Back
Top Bottom