What kind of...

I hate teachers who think they know it all, and they you just prove them wrong - love it.

Our ICT teacher is pretty cool, has his moments, but he's cool.

No one likes you she can't teach. Word Processing and A business class are two classes which I normally ACE!

For GCSE, I got 4B's and 5C's. I was expected to get some A's and possibly an A* but the teachers didn't guide me right.

Music teacher for example (what I'm good at), couldn't teach, so didnt' know what would come up in exam.

I.T, I was told after I had checked with him, after getting it back, that it wasn't really the right thing to do to get a high mark.

Art, I couldn't do drawing because he said I wouldn't get enough marks for drawing alone, so said to do Water colour, and I can't do that, and didn't get it finished! I suck at any other kind of art, except pencil drawing.

Science, I got B's in, but could have got better again, because I never got told you could rework the coursework to get higher marks based on teachers help!

So yeah, I could have got higher grades :p

In college though in my E-media course, I got 3 distinctions though (the best you can get), which I was happy about.

I find most computer nerds don't do good at one thing besides coomputers! And most computer nerds aren't actually nerds...

Kewl. I hope you had a better teacher than me :p

I play the keyboard :) I'm hoping to get a workstation keyboard (rather expensive though), that'll do sampling, have loads of instruments, expandability, and an editor/recorder built in).

I would want to DJ as well (or try to), but I can't get hold of any equipment to practise, and wouldn't know where to start with the collection.

I wouldnt mind learning drums either... but I'm no good at multitasking :p

well, i have 2 c's 2 b's an A and an A+(keyboarding obviously)
i could do a lot better, i just dont do my homework/ever try
in fact, im sposed to be studying for a huge final i have tmrw, so yeah, ill come on later

Kage said:
Kewl. I hope you had a better teacher than me :p

I play the keyboard :) I'm hoping to get a workstation keyboard (rather expensive though), that'll do sampling, have loads of instruments, expandability, and an editor/recorder built in).

I would want to DJ as well (or try to), but I can't get hold of any equipment to practise, and wouldn't know where to start with the collection.

I wouldnt mind learning drums either... but I'm no good at multitasking :p

I play Piano, saxophone, bit o guitar, drums, and clarinet.

I use to have a MIDI keyboard, was alot of fun. Used it with my computer, had a play in Sibelius. Was good...but it broke.

Back
Top Bottom