What ever happened?

BF2player

BSOD
What ever happened to the Twisted Metal series? I loved that game and it seems they haven't made any more sequels in a long time. Did anyone like that game? The last game (Black) was awesome, but a bit.... different to say the least from the others. I never even see it at the video game stores anymore.

i'm there with you. i miss those games. IMO twisted metal 2 and 3 were awesome. 4 was alright but once you unlocked sweet tooth, man his special was unstoppable.

favorite guy was mr. slam, screw axel he was the gayest thing ever. TM <3

OMG, how awsome was twisted metal! I remember playing that agesssss ago I liked darkside or was it minion? (the one with a big tank?) better than sweet tooth though :p couldnt you blow up the eiflle tower in the game? lool :D

OMG, how awsome was twisted metal! I remember playing that agesssss ago I liked darkside or was it minion? (the one with a big tank?) better than sweet tooth though :p couldnt you blow up the eiflle tower in the game? lool :D

Yea, that was awesome. My favorite was Black. Minion was the giant tank. Minion was always my favorite in the game.

That game was cool for what it was, and the twisted sweet tooth's laugh just wanted to make you shoot a special right up his ...arse...lol

i think they should bring it up to date w/all of the previous cars and add like 20 more and make it like mario cart...going round a huge track w/all kinds of weapons...Woot !!

That game was cool for what it was, and the twisted sweet tooth's laugh just wanted to make you shoot a special right up his ...arse...lol

i think they should bring it up to date w/all of the previous cars and add like 20 more and make it like mario cart...going round a huge track w/all kinds of weapons...Woot !!

Like this? I made this first, and deleted it and replaced it with what is now Schnelle(as you can see in the message bar). The gun mounts are basically the same machine gun mounts as twisted metal.

demo7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom