What does you user name mean?

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
Like the title says, what does your user name mean? For example, mine is like my name. My name is Kyle Scott, but I write Cile Skot, because it says the same thing just with different letters. So, what does yours mean?

Well..

It was supposed to be ArriX. But that was taken for aim. And I just made things that made the name look kinda cool. So I got ArrizX.. And from their, it was ArrizX, in counter strike source. But I was always listening to music. So it was ArrizX_Music. But I added a little touch, and it became ArrizX_MuziK, and thats kinda my online alias now.

Well there's already a thread about this, stickied or in the archivesl I know not. Anyways,

HR = Hunter (first and last letters)
Hunter = Hunter
HR = Hunter (first and last letters)

lol well, i was driving down a local highway listening to my music loud enough that it was distorting and i decided to see how fast my truck could go. Unsurpisingly it only goes 88mph(low geared). So i just sort of combined that memory of distorted music (distortion) and driving 88 mph so I got Distortion88.

I also thought the distortion part worked well with my style of guitar playing. All overdrive and distortion (im into the heavy metal). :)

Distortion88 said:
lol well, i was driving down a local highway listening to my music loud enough that it was distorting and i decided to see how fast my truck could go. Unsurpisingly it only goes 88mph(low geared). So i just sort of combined that memory of distorted music (distortion) and driving 88 mph so I got Distortion88.

I also thought the distortion part worked well with my style of guitar playing. All overdrive and distortion (im into the heavy metal). :)
I knew you played the guitar but I always wondered where you got 88 , O I thought you were just crabby alot. and if you can't figure my name you mo skool and less vido games

Back
Top Bottom