What does this Mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Don't use even thinly disguised expletives, you run the risk of losing your account. :mad:

It was a Pm, And i Aint saying who from

Re: WTF, What does this Mean

You said you wern't going to say who it was from :p

Weird though...

Well...

We seriously need to cut back on the wtf and omfg stuff. Every once in a while is fine but if used too much it gets noticed by the mods. I have pm'ed David as to this matter and I'm waiting for a reply. Till then just let it lay...

I seriously see no need for these phrases other than to show the lack of conversational and vocabulary skills.
My 2 cents.

Quote:Originally Posted by xx cobra xx
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUMS LONG ENOUGH TO NO WHAT I CAN AND CANOT DO, WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT

I'm not concerned how much you know or how long you've been on forums, I told you about using expletives, disguised or otherwise, you wouldn't be the first Guru that I've had to deal with, rankings don't count where mods dealing out punishment is concerned, the only person I can't act against is the Admin Officer, David.
All upper case font is regarded as shouting, so I've got a good mind to disable your account for doing just that, & if you come back with "OK" then, I will do it, if you think I'm being unfair ask seti, or better still, David, he promoted me to mod, without me asking, something about having life experience, & wow, have I had that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom