What does this facebook page mean?

liam643t

Solid State Member
Hi I was searching for someone in my class and came across this? what does it mean? its just blank and everything. could someone verify?

4406015646_6d27891b85.jpg

Thier information is not shared publicily or they never filled anything out on thier facebook...

Add them.

Thier information is not shared publicily or they never filled anything out on thier facebook...

Add them.

oh ok

Add them.

but i set my page to full private, and it still shows friend list and photo. I think the person has deactivated the facebook account, because it looks blank

Its blank because he is set to fully private. You can make it show what ever you want. You can make it hide photo's/wall comments/videos, etc by default.
You'll have to add them to get the profile to open up, and thats if they make you fully able to view everything.
I've made some of my "friends" on facebook unable to view videos, whilst the rest can for example. You can set this kind of thing in privacy options

I see...Windows 7! EGAD! The man has changed from XP!
you also seem to have Skype. Interesting.

Otherwise, Kage is right. Either add him and you'll get all the info he wants to give if he accepts, or just move on.

Otherwise, Kage is right. Either add him and you'll get all the info he wants to give if he accepts, or just move on.

EGAD?

It's an exclamation.

Read an old comic book.

sorry, but i dont have any, so out of curiosity, what does it stand for?

Yeah. I started at XP on my first proper computer, upgraded to Vista hp not long after, and then bought a brand new HP Pavilion laptop (love it) with preloaded windows 7 home premium! I wouldnt trade it for anything! its simply fantastic!

It doesn't stand for anything. He typed it in all caps, because all caps = yelling, which makes your point much more apparent (though it makes you look like an idiot if you type an entire post in all caps)

Back
Top Bottom