What to do with your own computer at school

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
So I now have my own PC that belongs to me at school that I have remote access to. This is legal so your not helping me with anything illegal :)

What should I do with it? And no I am not hacking anything or running servers.

Erm thats cool I wish my school computers would allow me remote access, and frankly its a school computer not much you can do with that.

Nik00117 said:
Erm thats cool I wish my school computers would allow me remote access, and frankly its a school computer not much you can do with that.
Oh the things I could do with remote access to a school computer. :D :cool:

today i went in internet explorer on the macs at school and typed file:///Macintosh HD/Applications/some applications.app

of course where i typed some applications i substituted it with the applications name, and now i have access to any apps i want :)

Nik00117 said:

It's my computer, not a school computer. It's my computer to test whatever I want on, it's our 2000 Server test rig. We also have an XP test rig :)

It's not that great of a computer, but I hope to upgrade the RAM and CPU

Tripple booting Windows Advanced Server 2000, Ubuntu 5.10, Smoothwall Express 3. Windows and Ubuntu both have 10 gig drives, and Smoothwall has a 1 gig drive. I however have lots of space on fileservers :)

-Legend QDI Advance-10E
-Celeron @ 675mhz (Got a celeron 800 i found today, going to throw that in and overclock, to at least 900mhz)
-192 meg SD RAM (Upgrade to 288 soon)
-2x D-Link 530's Sitting on 2 networks (Want to sit on another, but that would require a long cable run)
-My internet connection is limited by my NIC's :)

EDIT: If their a smart admin like me they can lock down permissions on MAC's so you cant even read app's :)

Back
Top Bottom