what do you want for christmas?

All i really want is my two front teeth...

Ok that was dumb. hmmm i want money so i can start saving for a car ^_^

Theirs also a second christmas I celebrate in june, and it's not my b-day ;)

I get lots of free stuff, and it's lots of fun. I'm not going to mention what it is unless someone guesses.

I want...

- Xbox 360
- Gears of War
- Rainbow Six Vegas
- Splinter Cell Double Agent
- Test Drive Unlimited
- Saint's Row

- Wii
- Red Steel
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Super Mario Bros. Brawl (whenever it releases)

- Xbox 360
- Gears of War
- Rainbow Six Vegas
- Splinter Cell Double Agent
- Test Drive Unlimited
- Saint's Row

I wouldn't mind getting that either. Or a Wii...

Yeah...I want a HDTV. Oh well...looks like my monitor will have to be my "HDTV". :p

I'm getting Clubland 10 as a small little prezzie, among some things I don't know about, but I spent my main present money really on the moutain bike I got for my birthday, so I'm not expecing much in terms of big gifts, but enough :)

Even though I'm going to be paying for it myself mostly, I am thinking of picking up a dual core laptop, and a digi cam around christmas time, so I guess that could count... :p

I was actually thinking of picking up a HDTV today, as I could afford the 40 quid a month with my job, as long as they don't drop the hours too much in my new scheme of only weekends, and then could pay it all off once I got the money, but I changed my mind.
At least until I actually have all the money and extra for my main account and put the entire amount in straight away to one account, and then store that seperately from my other money so it can go out once a month, but I could also pick from it, and add it back when I need it.

Back
Top Bottom