What do you guys think

Dev0115 said:
I dont thik they really care, if we talk about it via pm...
For your info, David can access all PM's, & does so on a regular basis, to put your mind at rest, we mod's can't, & we don't want to.

Dev0115 said:
Ohh really? Thats preety cool, so I can add the whole media center thing, where you hit photos ect.? Is this legal? ;)

Uumm..sort of, its more of an XP hack.

You download all the system files (.dll), and then download a load of .exe files, add them all to your system32 folder, add all the regedit keys, and it works.

I did it once but if you do it wrong, your screwed..

whoa whoa whoa, david can read our pm's?
thats awfully intrusive ;)
whatever, its not like im hiding anything :cool:

Worth doing? I really want this, do you think I can do it? And if I do it perfectly, will it come back and bite me in the ass some how later on, like 3 months later, I get random errors?

boardordi3 said:
whoa whoa whoa, david can read our pm's?
thats awfully intrusive ;)
whatever, its not like im hiding anything :cool:
The PMs, like posts are all stored in SQL databses, so anyone that has access to the SQL database can analyze all the PMs people have in their inbox (or other folder) just like you can when you go into your PM inbox it takes it from the SQL database... :D But some forums have an option in the Admin CP to view PMs anyway... :eek: at least a modded Invision Power Board 2.1.x does. :D

Yeah, basically... Don't know about IMs though, but there are too many emails for Hotmail or other companies to read them all. :p

Does anyone know where to get the media center thing joxley is talking about, he cant seem to find it right now..Thanks

Back
Top Bottom